Auto accidents are extremely common in today’s day and age. Often, one party is responsible and the other is wrongfully injured. Please continue reading and speak with our Orlando personal injury attorneys to learn more about the most common causes of auto accidents in Florida and whether you may have a valid auto accident claim.
The Most Common Causes of Auto Accidents in Florida
The most common causes of auto accidents in Florida are as follows:
- Distracted Driving: Distracted driving is now the number one cause of auto accidents here in the United States. This isn’t exactly surprising, as almost everyone you look at has their heads tilted down and looking at their phones while driving. This is unacceptable, and causes devastating accidents every single day. If you were injured in an auto accident because of a distracted driver, you should have a valid personal injury claim.
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs or Alcohol: Driving while intoxicated is a crime, though people still do it. If you are a drunk driving accident victim, you need competent legal assistance on your side. Fortunately, you’ve just found it. Our Florida personal injury attorneys are ready to help.
- Driving While Fatigued: Many of us are guilty of driving while fatigued, such as on the way home from a long day at work. However, doing so can be very dangerous. Unfortunately, when a person drives while tired, it can affect their reflexes, and also puts them at risk of falling asleep at the wheel.
- Ignoring Traffic Lights and Signs: Traffic lights and signs, as well as all other rules and regulations of the road, are implemented to keep everyone safe. Running stop signs or traffic lights frequently causes serious accidents.
- Speeding: Rather obviously, speed limits are in place for a reason, and when motorists decide to travel at speeds that exceed the speed limit, they put all others at risk. Speeding is a factor in most auto accidents.
To learn more about whether you can sue for your accident, simply speak with our firm or click the video below.
Contact our experienced Orlando firm
Our firm understands the repercussions of a serious accident. If you are injured due to another party’s negligence, you should not have to fight the uphill battle for financial compensation on your own. When you hire one of our attorneys, you are hiring a devoted, caring, and aggressive attorney who will tenaciously fight for your rights. If you or someone you know was injured in an accident and wishes to schedule a consultation, please do not hesitate to contact Attorney Schmitt of the Florida Personal Injury Law Team today.