Defective Product Attorneys in Orlando, Florida
Consumers buy products with the hope that the item they purchased is quality and the company that sells or makes the product has taken all the necessary steps to protect the safety of those who use it. Most of the time, this is the case and products are perfectly safe. We buy goods like cars, household items, and industrial products with the idea that we can trust those who offer them. When we buy cars, we trust the manufacturer to have our safety as a priority. When we buy safety equipment and other products for work, we trust that they will allow us to do the job and protect us if something goes wrong. When companies cut corners to save money, the consumer is often the one to suffer. Sometimes, a consumer can suffer a serious personal injury. If you were hurt because of an item you purchased, you should contact a law firm with product liability experience. With a combined experience of over 50 years, Florida Personal Injury Law Team has successfully represented victims impacted by injuries caused by defective products. If you need a law firm to help you establish a valid product liability case and effectively represent you, contact Florida Personal Injury Law Team to schedule a free consultation.
Product Liability Claims
If you are injured by a product, you should consider your legal options. There are three types of product liability claims; design defect, manufacturer defect, and failure to warn.
- A design defect is when a product’s design is at fault for your injury. To establish a valid design defect case, you need to prove that your injury is serious and avoidable if the product had another design that would have been safer, economically feasible, and just as practical. Proving this type of liability takes a lot of investigation and corroboration with experts in the field of product liability.
- A manufacturer’s defect case is when a product is made differently than originally intended. Products often come with a design blueprint to explain how to properly manufacture it. Sometimes, a company will deviate from the intended design to cut costs. When this leads to injury, the victim may be able to establish a valid product liability claim.
- A failure to warn defect occurs when a company fails to include specific instructions on how to safely use the product or warnings regarding what can happen if the product is used incorrectly.
Examples of Product Liability Cases
There are countless cases of product liability. Some examples of product liability cases related to motor vehicles include:
- SUVs prone to rolling over
- Motorcycles that wobble at high speeds
- Cars that will accelerate without notice
Even the parts of a car can be a reason for a personal injury case, including defective:
- Seat belts
- Gas and brake systems
Some defective household products that have caused serious injury and led to product liability cases include:
- Baby cribs
- Heating systems
Some industrial products that have injured workers and gave cause to a personal injury case include defective:
- Hand tools
- Power tools
- Farm equipment
- Manufacturing equipment
- Other construction equipment and vehicles
Contact an Orlando Product Liability Lawyer
If you have been injured by a product and suffer from serious injury, you should contact an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Florida Personal Injury Law Team knows the impact a serious injury can have on your future. If you need an attorney to establish a valid product liability case and represent your interests in and out of court, you should contact Florida Personal Injury Law Team. Do not allow the negligence of another to impact your future. If you need a lawyer to fight for fair compensation to make you whole again, contact Florida Personal Injury Law Team today to schedule a free consultation.
Click here if you need a Port St. Lucie Defective Product Lawyer.